The Bumble Bee pendant lamp is made from hand spun natural aluminium in Oxford, UK by Original BTC exclusively for Dunlin. . Each spun pendant is then hand finished in a black powder coat paint. We think it is the perfect kitchen island pendant. It looks stunning in multiples or as a single pendant.
The classic metal hanging pendant light is hand made in Oxford England.
- Colour: "Black" aluminium exterior, white painted interior
- Hand woven cotton braided cable flex 1.5 meters in length
- Adjustable Installation Height. The pendant can be installed with a cable / drop length of 5cm to 150cm from the ceiling.
- Hand polished silver ceiling rose for concealed, simple instillation.
- Simple installation, each pendant comes with 150cm of cotton flex, and the ceiling attachment package which makes installation simple and straight forward.
- Shade diameter 30cm Shade Height 30cm
- Maximum Wattage: 100W Incandescent Bulb: Type - GLS or CFL / screw in - E27
Each Davey & BTC light is custom made for Dunlin by hand in England with specifically approved AS standard components to comply with Australian National Electrical Code and regulations.
One of the forerunners of industrial style Original BTC's updated classics and original designs are inspired by traditional factory fittings, childhood toys and iconic 1940s design.
Three UK production facilities are dedicated to constructing the beautifully unprocessed lights: aluminium shades and bases are hand-spun from sheet metal in the heart of the country's metal-working industry and sent to Oxford for assembly, while bone china shades are hand-cast in Stoke-on-Trent.
Please note this item is not available for international shipping outside of Australia with FedEx Global Express. Please contact us for a quote on other international shipping options.