Shipyard Outdoor Pendant Light Bronze
- IP 44 Rated for covered outdoor use.
- Made in England by hand by Davey Lighting, from the finest cast and spun bronze.
- Weight 3.5 kg
- Height o/a: 340mm Reflector diameter: 300mm Ceiling plate diameter: 50mm. Hanging length, adjustable on site., 50mm ~ 1500mm.
- Lampholder: E27 "Edison Screw in Globe" 60W max designed for Australian lamps
- Accepts LED lamps and CFL Globes along with traditional incandescent lamps.
- Materials: Poured solid bronze with hand spun bronze shade, bronze cage over clear hand cast glass shade.
- Exclusive to Dunlin.
The Shipyard Outdoor Pendant Light is a highly engineered, IP Rated outdoor pendant, made by hand in the finest copper. Ideal as an entryway pendant, the light can be used outdoors in a covered location.
The Shipyard is the newest member of the Davey family, with a spun copper shade and copper cage detailing around the cast glass of the light.
Completely made by hand in Oxford, England, by a two hundred year old lighting firm, by Davey Lighting, the Chelsea Shipyard light is built to last a lifetime.
Perfect where traditional architecture requires sympathetic lighting and where these industrial and functional qualities suit contemporary locations, these lights have used by design luminaries such as Andree Putman, John Pawson and Terence Conran.