Mercer St. Large Triangular Pendant
- Made in England by hand by Davey Lighting, from the finest weathered and blackened solid brass.
- Height of Frame: 400mm Width at base:450mm Width at top: 300mm
- Lampholder: E27 "Edison Screw in Globe" 60W max designed for Australian globes
- Accepts LED Globes and CFL Globes. Dimmable. Globe not included.
- Supplied with ceiling hook, brass hanging chain, cast glass panes, and light body.
- Clear Glass panes to all sides, base and top left open. Brass Chain. Ceiling Hook. Power supply cable in classic black wired to Australian code. Simple installation required
- Materials: Solid weathered brass fabrication and components.
- Exclusive to Dunlin
Handmade in brass, the Mercer St ceiling pendant throws a beautiful light, cast from an elegant single globe. The Mercer St. family of pendant lights in weathered solid brass are timeless pieces that will suit both modern and classic interiors.
The weathered brass pendant light is perfect in the entryway, or adjacent to a staircase. It complements the narrow and box lights of the same family and is stunning when used in the kitchen as pendant lighting.
Provided with a weathered solid brass hook, and weathered brass chain for hanging, the Mercer St. pendant light is made by hand in England for Dunlin Home.
Founded in 1885 in London's West India Docks, Davey & Co's lighting has graced many of history's best-known vessels and buildings, including the RMS Titanic and 1930s The Savoy Hotel. These authentic and unique lights are made by hand according to centuries-old tradition.
Using centuries old techniques, glass panels are applied to the sides of the box fitting for simple replacement of the globe.
Please note this light incurs a shipping surcharge due to the size of the pendant. It will ship via private courier, the final shipping charge will be calculated at checkout.