Christie Pendant by Original BTC
The Christie pendant is made from hand cast bone china. Each china disc is cast, then reheated to allow the rippled form of the shade to be set. A truely unique piece, and ideal as a kitchen island pendant, dinning room pendant or as a hallway light.
Completely made by hand in Oxford, England, by Original BTC, exclusively for Dunlin.
- Bone china is cast and then reheated to form the gorgeous waves of the Christie pendant light.
- Made in England by hand by Original BTC exclusively for Dunlin, from the finest bone china.
- Lampholder: E27 "screw in".
- Dimmable, can accommodate CFL, LED and incandescent lamps.
- Requires simple installation by an electrician.
- Materials: Bone china. Cotton covered natural cable.
- Exclusive to Dunlin.
- 200mm tall shade / 400mm diameter / Max cable drop length 1650mm / Min cable length, unless cable is cut 1050mm / Min cable length with cut cable 500mm.