Bibendum Bone China Pendant Light
The Bibendum pendant range by Original BTC is handmade from cast bone china in Oxford England. When lit the bone china shade has a soft warm translucent glow. The Bibendum small pendant works wonderfully as a simple elegant central lighting source in a kitchen or dining room.
The pendant is supplied with signature red cotton cable and a bone china ceiling rose to conceal the electrical connection.
- Hand Cast bone china shade and rose, cotton braided cable 1.5 meters, can be adjusted.
- Maximum Wattage: 60W Incandescent
- Bulb: Standard GLS, CFL / Cap - E27 / Standard screw in bulb (not included)
- Colour: White solid china with signature red cotton covered cable.
- 13 cm diameter / 13 cm in height / 150 cm cable and ceiling rose.
One of the forerunners of industrial style Original BTC's updated classics and original designs are inspired by traditional factory fittings, childhood toys and iconic 1940s design. Three UK production facilities are dedicated to constructing the beautifully unprocessed lights: aluminium shades and bases are hand-spun from sheet metal in the heart of the country's metal-working industry and sent to Oxford for assembly, while bone china shades are hand-cast in Stoke-on-Trent
Each Original BTC lamp is custom made to order in England specifically for Dunlin to comply with Australian electrical code and conditions.
Please note this item is not available for international shipping outside of Australia with FedEx Global Express. Please contact us for a quote on other international shipping options.