Made to order.
Each Cabin Wall Light LED by Davey Lighting is made to individual order by Original BTC in England. It will take twelve to fourteen weeks to be made and delivered within Australia from your order date.
- IP 44 Rated for Australian outdoor use & bathroom sconce use.
- Made in England by hand by Davey Lighting, from the finest cast brass.
- Inspired by a 1930's ships cabin light from the the Davey Lighting archives.
- Each light is formed by inserting a cast glass diffuser into the solid brass caps. An incredibly special piece.
- Lamp holder: LED 4.5 watts warm white 2700K, included. Requires a transformer, not provided.
- Materials: Solid brass with either chrome, hand-polished or a weathered finish. Solid glass shade.
- Exclusive to Dunlin.
- 400mm tall / 65mm width / 75mm projection from wall surface.
- Sold individually.
- Supplied with integral LED and driver (for remote installation up to 10 meters from the fitting*)
- Can be dimmed with trailing edge dimmers. Dimming performance may vary between dimmer manufacturers, check minimum load and compatibility against dimmer specification.
Completely made by hand in Oxford, England, by Davey Lighting, a two hundred year old lighting firm.
A warm white LED is included with each light, and the light requires simple installation by an electrician.