- IP 54 Rated for Australian Outdoor Use
- Made in England by hand by Davey Lighting, from the finest cast steel and cast bronze.
- Dimensions: Length o/a: 365mmProjection: 190mm, Back Plate Diameter: 75mm
- Lampholder: E27 "Edison Screw in Globe" 60W max designed for Australian globes
- Accepts LED Globes and CFL Globes
- Materials: Poured steel and with a hand spun steel shade and a clear hand cast glass shade. All steel components are galvanised.
- Exclusive to Dunlin
The Chelsea Outdoor Wall Light family is quite simply the best quality outdoor light on the Australian market.
Completely made by hand in Oxford, England, by a two hundred year old lighting firm, the Dunlin Chelsea Wall light family is built to last a lifetime.
The smallest of the Chelsea outdoor wall light family, the Picco retains the solid brass hardware but is cast without the shade of it's larger siblings.
Perfect where traditional architecture requires sympathetic lighting and where these industrial and functional qualities suit contemporary locations, these lights have used by design luminaries such as Andree Putman, John Pawson and Terence Conran.