The Christie pendant is made from hand cast bone china. Each china disc is cast, then reheated to allow the rippled form of the shade to be set. A truely unique piece, and ideal as a kitchen island pendant, dinning room pendant or as a hallway light.
Completely made by hand in Oxford, England, by Original BTC, exclusively for Dunlin.
- Bone china is cast and then reheated to form the gorgeous waves of the Christie pendant light.
- Made in England by hand by Original BTC exclusively for Dunlin, from the finest bone china.
- Lampholder: E27 "screw in".
- Dimmable, can accommodate CFL, LED and incandescent lamps.
- Requires simple installation by an electrician.
- Materials: Bone china. Cotton covered natural cable.
- Exclusive to Dunlin.
- 200mm tall shade / 470mm diameter / Max cable drop length 1650mm / Min cable length, unless cable is cut 1050mm / Min cable length with cut cable 500mm.